Test Scratch Wiki
Can I help with it? --<scratchsig>JayceeMinecraft</scratchsig> 17:49, 18 October 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, I'am happy that yoiu ask again. You are one of whom I thougt when writing (here):
- Those restrictions surely sometimes kept of people that could have been successful if we only had given them a chance to prove it
- Its also frustrating for potential authors to wait so long for a start, or to hear "no, we don't believe you could be successful because..."
- I remenber that you urgently wanted to build a Wiki in Nigerian(Igbo) and we decided not to create it because there seems only to be a "one person community". Now you can startat http://test.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/ and try to show that you can build a wiki and a community in Nigerian(Igbo). BTW: That's nearly what user:Rumanti did in Indonesia: First she was only one person, but she edited the indo-wiki nearly every day and as time goes by there were more poeople from indonesia editing the wiki. I made you an account at test-scratch-wiki should have sent your password by mail to your adress that I still knew) and copied our conversation at your new talk-Page there: http://test.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/User_talk:JayceeMinecraft
- Please have in MInd that the test-scratch-wiki is not only for Nigerian(Igbo) but also for other language communities: So all Nigerian(Igbo) pages must be in a separate wiki-space with the Nigerian(Igbo)-Sign in front of it. Surly you will get help. I'm looking very forward to the result and would be happy to create a separate Nigerian(Igbo)-Wiki, after you demonstrated that it's possible in the Test-Scratch-Wiki. Good Luck!
- <scratchsig>MartinWollenweber</scratchsig> 14:22, 19 October 2015 (UTC)