- Read: http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/Scratch_Wiki_talk:Community_Portal/Archive_81#New Idea for the future of international Scratch-Wiki or even more
- Try to Help user:ErnieParke, user:jvvg, user:KrisMa and other to create that kind of test-scratch-wiki that enable international Scratchers to make a start with their language, we need many creative solutions for that and you must cooperate very good with the others
- It would be helpful, just to find out how it works, to start with your earlier idea of an Nigerian(Igbo)-Wiki here in an separate igbo-Namespace, with an igbo-Homepage and so on.
- If Igbo isn't your thing anymore try an other language that you know: We must have examples to find out how it works to separate different languages by namespace
- We also must find out how to work with templates: Transfer an use the English-Wiki-Templates? Use native Template for every language and so on...
- Don't ask me, ask yourself or the others ;-)
- May the force be with you ;-)
When we launch our new wiki (and we are considering having linked logins), one's username should match the one on scratch.mit.edu, and since this is not your username there (while you have one under that name), I think you should probably switch. U W N (talk) 20:18, 2 November 2015 (MET)
- Thanks for the suggestion. See: http://wiki.scratch.mit.edu/wiki/User_talk:ErnieParke#Mtwoll_redirect Mtwoll (talk) 01:15, 4 November 2015 (MET)
- Where is the problem? Why do you care? It's an advantage to attract users from different languages alteady now to test if our concepts work. It could only be a disadvantage for that users but they know that changes of concepts can still happen. So you could call them Beta-Tester ;-) Mtwoll (talk) 20:00, 8 November 2015 (MET)
Question about copyright and new Wiki in French
Hi Mtwoll, as you know, i'm creating a Scratch Wiki in French. I found a website in French were all is explain about Scratch and the Scratch's World. I would like to copy a lot from this site but i'm not sur I can. This is (on this site) a autommatic translating from the English Scratch Wiki. It's written below the edit box that "I can't submit copyrighted work without permisson" but i'm not sure this site has a copyright and i don't found where I can contact the author. Could you help me please ? link of the websitein french Smrman (talk) 14:41, 18 November 2015 (MET)
- I can only tell you what you already know: You can't submit copyrighted work without permission. You have to get the permission of the author if there is no explicit information that the material is free of copyright at the webpage. You should be better then me to find this out at a french website (I only speak German and English) ;-) Mtwoll (talk) 16:47, 19 November 2015 (MET)
hi MtWoll: I'm going to test the unblock-oneself system by trying to block myself: so don't be scared :) when you see this post and if I am still block, please unblock me! Thank you for your help! KrIsMa (talk) 05:13, 3 January 2016 (MET)