There is currently no text in this page. You can search for this page title in other pages, or , but you do not have permission to create this page.
Pages in category "How To Pages"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.
- Eng:Capturing Images of Scripts (1.4)
- Eng:How to Change the Default Sprite
- Eng:Communicating to Scratch via Python
- Eng:How to Create a Countdown
- Eng:Creating a Chat Bot
- Eng:Creating a Color Palette
- Eng:Creating a Main Menu
- Eng:Creating a Multiplayer Game
- Eng:Creating an Account
- Eng:How to Curate the Welcoming Committee
- Eng:How To Customize Your Featured Project Panel
- Spa:Cómo empezar a programar en Scratch
- Eng:How to Make a Basic Platformer
- Eng:How to Make a Role-Playing Game
- Eng:How To Make an RPG Overworld
- Eng:How to Make a Three-Dimensional Project
- Eng:How to Make a Title Screen and Levels
- Eng:Making a Script Repeat for a Set Amount of Time
- Eng:Making a Sprite Follow the Mouse
- Eng:Making a trail
- Eng:Making Objects Move in Scrollers
- Eng:Making Scratch Close
- Eng:Making Story Animations
- Eng:How to Move Sprites with the Arrow Keys
The Wiki is working on a dark theme, and you're seeing it! Got feedback? Post on the Wiki Forum Topic.