|This page is in question to whether it is useful or not. You can discuss whether you want it deleted or not on its talk page.|
Reason: Isn't this a bit obvious?
This is a tutorial on how to download the offline version of Scratch 2.0.
Install Adobe AIR
|This page has links to outside of the Scratch website or Wikipedia. Remember to stay safe when using the internet as we can't guarantee the safety of other sites.|
If you do not already have Adobe AIR, you can download and install it here.
For Scratch to run properly, the following minimum system requirements are needed:
- Windows, Mac, or Linux (32 bit) operating system
- Adobe Air version 2.6+
- Over 23 megabytes of free hard drive space
Install the Offline Editor
To download the offline editor, first go here and then click on "Scratch 2.0 installer". This will download the installer into your downloads folder. Next go double click the installer in its folder. Scratch will start installing.
Know issues with the offline editor
- The backpack is not yet available for the offline editor.
- Graphics blocks will slow down the editor due to a bug.
- If your offline editor is crashing directly after Scratch is opened, install the Scratch 2 offline editor again. This issue is due to a bug introduced in Adobe Air version 14.