|Please expand this article or section. You can help by talk page.if you are an editor. More information might be found in a section of the|
|This page has links to outside of the Scratch website or Wikipedia. Remember to stay safe when using the internet as we can't guarantee the safety of other sites.|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Macintosh|
|Archived Forum Topic||http://scratchforums.blob8108.net/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3779|
Chirp is a Scratch Modification made by Jens, who was at the time a member of the Scratch Team. It was the precursor to BYOB and adds a number of new features to the Scratch program. The default sprite is called "cat2" in the original Scratch program.
Chirp was the first Scratch modification.
- Export/Import scripts as XML
- Changing Blocks through the context menu (this can be found when right clicking a block)
- The dynamic addition of scroll-bars in various places
- The ability to re-size the scripts editor
- Running projects directly into presentation mode
- The ability to use your own projects as screensavers
- Compiling projects as .exe files to make standalone applications
- Chirp in the old (archived) Forum
- http://chirp.scratchr.info/ does not exist anymore, but with the Internet_Archive you can find: