|Test Wiki||Real Wiki|
General info about translating pages
This is the
/translate subpage that defines the translation links at the top of its base page Search Bar. If you are author of this page, just edit it:
- If this page name has a black link above in your language, edit this page and add a link to your language's version.
- If this page name is wrong in your language and the link is still red, change it.
- If this page name is wrong in your language but blue, then click it to go to the existing article, and move that article (using "Move" in the pencil-menu) then come back here and correct the article's name above, so it will be linked right.
- If this page name in your language is right but still red, you can create it:
- Copy this:
- Click on the red link and create the page.
- Paste the string you just copied at the top of the new created page.
- Save the page, and you'll have an new article in your language with the right name and with the right translate header!
- Use this new page as a start for your translation of that page.
- Copy this:
Additional individual page info:
Individual info about translating Eng:Search Bar
The Wiki is working on a dark theme, and you're seeing it! Got feedback? Post on the Wiki Forum Topic.