This is a list of bugs in the new Scratch Wiki skin. You can test bugs here.
If you're interested in trying to fix some of the bugs, you can fork on GitHub: https://github.com/LLK/scratchwikiskin We're not looking for huge changes to the code, so if you have an idea for a big new feature, please discuss it before working hard on it.
- Images are squished, e.g. in the table on List of Block Workarounds
- Font size and spacing of the main content.
- Some templates look wrong (see User:KrIsMa/Templates)
- Grouping edits in recent changes doesn't load the necessary JS.
- Special and Talk pages should have different content where it says "Information Page". So should MediaWiki, Help, and User.
- The images in the "Contents" section on the main page are shifted to the left do to the lack of working <center> tags.
- Major differences in the search box styling
- Scratch Blocks sometimes can be seen through the header (header needs a z-index of 200+ish, scratchblocks2 uses ~100)
- Link in Information Page box goes to a redirect.
- Cite notes can cause the main header to glitch. Screenshot
display: block, to prevent redirect messages from being on the same line (see Test-Scratch-Wiki:ScratchWikiSkin Bugs/Sandbox/Redirect)
- Section/anchor links cause the section title to be covered by the top bar.
- Search bar is rectangular on Mac OS 10.10
- In tables, header templates have square boxes around the text and the image.
- Already-visited links don't change color
- Message templates have a missing background and are very wide. (Mac OS 10.10.3, possibly others)
- Search box: magnifying glass obscures the first few characters or so in the text box.
- Search bar entry text is too small on iPad Mini.
- TOC placement issues (e.g. Friend List)
- All The Words In The Navigation Sidebar Are Capitalized Like This, But Aren't Capitalized On Their MediaWiki Pages.
- Links in the top navigation bar don't go anywhere. Should be: Scratch | Create | Explore | Discuss | Help
- Search box: Instead of having no text to start, the word "test" is in the text box.
- Broken links aren't colored red
- The Scratch Wiki logo doesn't link to the Main Page.
- Floating images need more padding. (example)
- Main content floats below sidebar if the window's too narrow. (screenshot)
- First and second level headings need unique styles.
- A ";" at the start of a line doesn't make the line bold.
- Scrollbars appear in weird places, such on each line of a diff.
- External links have no icon.
- Table of contents needs styling with enclosing box.
- Search box doesn't show dropdown.
- The styling on the header is not exactly the same between the main site and the wiki
- The header's height is 35px on the main site and 33px on on the wiki
- Other minor spacing differences
- clicking on an item in the dropdown for search goes to search results, not the actual page