Great that you want to help us to build a Scratch Wiki in your language! There is already a small community of your language, see: Spa:Test_Scratch_Wiki_Home. Best places to start is the International-Scratch-Wiki-FAQ that tries to answer any question that could come up. For example read:
- S:FAQ#What should be my "first steps" after my account is created?
- S:FAQ#Where do I find a basic introduction for editing the wiki?
- S:FAQ#How do I start a new scratch-wiki if there is no one for my languages ?
- S:FAQ#Could somebody help me?
- S:FAQ#How can I see what's going on on the wiki?
- you can answer with a post like this Mtwoll (talk) 01:06, 8 February 2017 (MET)
you can make a new headline like this
- and get new answers Mtwoll (talk) 01:06, 8 February 2017 (MET)