Great that you and your sister want to help us to build a Scratch Wiki in your language! I added Hindi (हिन्दी, हिंदी ) to our Languages and made the first two Hin-article at
- Hin:Test_Scratch_Wiki_Home (this first article in a new Namespace has always the English name "Test_Scratch_Wiki_Home", but all other that you create should naturally have Hindi-Articlenames.
- Hin:मुखपृष्ठ - Please start with a translation of that Homepage. I already created it (I got the Hind-Name for it from https://hi.wikipedia.org/wiki/मुखपृष्ठ ). But naturally - as I don't speak Hindi I could just copy the English text into it.
Please also have a look at our translating-pages, we are just in the process of creating a system that should make translating more easy
Best places to learn more is the International-Scratch-Wiki-FAQ that tries to answer any question that could come up. For example read:
- S:FAQ#What should be my "first steps" after my account is created?
- S:FAQ#Where do I find a basic introduction for editing the wiki?
- S:FAQ#How do I start a new scratch-wiki if there is no one for my languages ?
- S:FAQ#Could somebody help me?
- S:FAQ#How can I see what's going on on the wiki?