- This zho is about the block. For more information on the value this block reports, see Loudness (value).
To use this block, a microphone must be used; without one, the block will report a loudness of 0 or -1. If you do not have a microphone, earbuds inserted into the microphone port work too.
This block can be displayed as a 舞台监控视窗.
This block is more precise than the Loud? block; instead of simply reporting if a noise is loud or not, the Loudness block will report how loud the noise is. Therefore, when accuracy is needed with measuring noises' volume, this block is the better choice.
Some common uses for the Loudness block:
- Voice analyzers- users can make sprites react to a certain level of loudness.
等待直到 <[空白 v] 鍵被按下？> 如果 <(聲音響度) > (30)> 那麼 說出 [You are a very loud and outgoing person. You like to speak up when there is the need.] (5) 秒 說出 [You are a timid person, but one to be wary of. There is more than meets the eye.] (5) 秒 end // when the loudness is over 30 this will activate the <loud> block
- Projects that detect changes in volume
- Depending on how loud a noise is, the greater response
重複無限次 右轉 @turnright (聲音響度) 度 end
- Setting a microphone's size to a noise's loudness
重複無限次 尺寸設為 ((聲音響度) + (100)) % end