- "Statistics" redirects here. For the general stats of the community, see Scratch Statistics.
The statistics are on a gray bar beneath the project.
In My Stuff, project statistics have different icons:
The symbols all represent the various stats:
- The eye represents views.
- The heart represents love-its.
- The speech bubble represents comments. This icon is not shown on the projects gray bar.
- The swirl represents remixes. On the grey bar this is replaced with a tree with the number of remixes written beside it. When this is clicked it will take users to a remix tree.
- The star represents how many people have favorited the project.
- The two rectangles represents how many studios the project is in. This icon is not shown on the projects gray bar.
- It is currently broken.
April Fool's Day
On April Fool's Day 2014, the love-it symbol was replaced with a paw.
On April Fool's Day 2015, the favorite symbol was replaced with a banana, and the love-it symbol was replaced with a strawberry.
The statistics can raised by any user (including the one who shared the project), although views is the only statistic that can be raised by an anonymous user. Below the numbers are four buttons, which allow the viewer to show that they love the project, add it to their favorites list, report it, get the embed code, share to social networking sites, or add it to a studio, if they curate or manage a studio.The button to download the project as a file which Scratch 1.4 can read is found under "Share To".
|Note:||This can only be done if the project has not been edited in Scratch 2.0|
The items shown and counted were the following:
- The uploader's username
- Age of project
- The project it is based on, if it is a remix
- Number of views
- Number of Taggers — linked to page with list of taggers and tags posted by them
- Number of Love-its — Linked to list of users who clicked love-it, but only for the project's poster
- Number of remixes and remixers — linked to remix visualization
- Number of Downloads
- Number of Galleries that the project has been added to — links to list of galleries in which the project is
- A link to those who favorited the project — only for project's poster